After your initial consultation we will invite you to join one of our membership plans explaining what the plans cover and how much they will cost.
Our DPS administered plans are designed to help you spread the cost of your dental care – so you don’t get hit with any big bills. Patients must be dentally healthy with no outstanding treatment, prior to joining any plan.
You can choose the best monthly plan for you; based of the level of dental care you are likely to need. We will take time to go through the advantages of each plan and advise you on the best package for you.
What are the benefits of a dental plan?
- Spread the cost of your preventive care with affordable monthly payments
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- No unexpected extras or surprise costs
- Peace of mind through Supplementary Injury and Emergency Insurance
- Membership card with 24 hour dental helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
How do I join?
Joining is very simple. All you have to do is complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate available at reception in the practice. If you choose to leave the dental plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving one month’s notice.
To book a welcome appointment call 01752 663 239 or email email@example.com.