Dermal fillers are popular treatments for wrinkles and facial lines.
A dermal filler procedure helps to 'fill out' and smooth away troublesome:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves
- Forehead Lines
- Frown Furrows
- Lipstick Lines
- Acne Pits
- Crows Feet
Dermal fillers are also effective for increasing fullness to narrow lips, enhancing
sunken cheeks and can even be used to contour the bridge of the nose.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- Dermal Filler treatments can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately afterwards.
- Dermal Filler treatments are not permanent and will naturally break down.
At Smilecare Cosmetic Centre we use leading brands Juvederm and Uma
Jeunesse with Dermal Filler ranges designed to gently ease signs of ageing and subtly enhance what nature has given you.
Contact us to book a consultation and find out more about dermal fillers and how they can help you reduce the signs of ageing.
To book a welcome appointment call 01752 663 239 or email [email protected].